TOP 10 Dildos for Men: Comparison Chart
Best Thrusting Dildo: PALOQUETH Realistic Vibrating Dildo Vibrator
We disagree that this product perfectly fit for women only, as it said in the various product descriptions. 5 different modes, 7 vibration modes and many more - the combination of vibration, rotation & thrusting bring you to orgasm more easily. Moreover, this dildo is rechargeable and comes with a remote controller that takes effect within 32 feet! We are also should note that you can use it pretty hard, and it shows no sign of breaking or slowing down any. As said buyers, this toy is great if you enjoy lazy sex and just like to lay there while you get screwed:)
Best Dildo for Beginners: Naughty Cove Silicone Dildo
Since we promised to provide a list of reviews for the best dildos for men, there was no other way to start than with the Naughty Cove model which is a perfect option for beginners. This dildo is special because it is molded using a real penis after exhaustive research to find out what’s the ideal size both in width and length. This premium silicone dildo measures 6.87 inches, and it is also equipped with a suction cup for those moments when you feel like riding, but your partner is not around. Its diameter measure 1.5 inches and you can count on this baby to deliver all the sensations a real penis would. It’s sturdy but also flexible enough to allow you to hit all those sensitive spots and stimulate your prostate efficiently for an unforgettable sensation.
Why We Like It?
- Modeled after a real penis
- Suction-cup included for hands-free use
- 100% body safe premium materials used to manufacture it
Also, we’ve found not-so-well-known, but also pretty good realistic dildo by Luvkis – we highly recommend you to check it before you’ll go further.
Best and Most Realistic: Tracy's Dog Dildo
We continue our journey to find a perfect item for men with a model from Tracy’s Dog. This model stands out from the crowd thank to its incredibly realistic texture. Made with dual-layered silicone, the feeling you get when grabbing it is that of a real penis and how it bends and resists is also very accurate. It wasn’t an easy task to differentiate between these first two choices for the best item since both come with awesome features and enjoy top-notch reviews on all online platforms. The attention to this model is exceptional as it comes with a virgin balamus, realistic penis foreskin and lifelike testicles as well. A powerful suction cup at the bottom allows you to attach it firmly and ride it just like you would do with a real penis. It may not seem like an important detail, but the fact they added testicles as well really improves sensations this dildo can offer you.
Why We Like It?
- 8 inches long from top to bottom
- Dual-layered silicone for great feel
- FDA approved
- Delivered discreetly
Extra-Strong Suction Cup: Beauty Molly Superior Penis Dildo
Another strong candidate comes from Beauty Molly. Unlike many models available on the market, this one was specifically designed for anal action. This dong can deliver exceptional sensations no matter if you use it alone or with your partner. It is astonishing as even the smallest features like veins, balls and various irregularities of the shaft have been recreated to perfection. Manufactured with top-class silicone is both strong and bendy enough for you to reach all pleasure points during use. It's easy to clean after use, just wash it with warm water and soap. This item comes at a very appealing price, so it may be the best you can get your hands on.
Why We Like It?
- High-quality materials
- Easy to clean after use
- Appealing price
Best Dildo for Double Pleasure: Doc Johnson Double Dong
Here we have a model that was designed with double fun in mind. Of course, nothing prevents you from using the Doc Johnson Double Dong all by yourself; however, you won’t be able to take it to its max potential alone. 17.8 inches length makes it an ideal dong for you and your partner to be stimulated at the same time and experience mind-blowing orgasms while enjoying yourselves. A heavily textured shaft makes it a toy that is ideal for all men that seek a deep and full penetration. Plus, it’s flexible enough to use in a variety of positions. Even though it’s not specifically designed as an anal dong, it still is one of the best anal dildos for men as it creates a connection between partners.
- Long enough to be used by both partners at the same time
- High-quality materials
- Textured shaft for extra pleasure
- While it provides excellent sensations, some users reported that they wished it was a bit thicker
You’re looking at a great item. And before you jump to any conclusions, let us state that we’re saying that because Paloqueth is known for amazing prostate-stimulation dongs. Its flexibility enables this toy to easily slide and follow your body shapes for an in-depth stimulation and unparalleled sensations. Another aspect that makes it awesome is a very powerful suction cup which allows you to enjoy it without using your hands easily. Its firm grip makes it ideal for gentle rides or hardcore cowboy-style adventure. Carefully designed nervures and testicles also add to the overall excellent feeling.
- Firm grip for all types of riding
- Realistic design and high-quality materials
- Ideal for prostate stimulation
- Even though it is made with premium materials, some users reported that in some situations you may find it harder to slide it in without lubrication. However, this is different from one person to another
Next, in our list of dildo recommendations, we have another model from Doc Johnson, a standard dong this time. Just like a double model we presented above, this one is manufactured using the Crystal Jellies technology and delivers all the enjoyment and satisfaction you need. Its total length is 9.8 inches. It's quite thin with a width of just 1.7 inches, making it excellent for adults that are experimenting with anal play. Even more than that, one can easily find the answer to the question 'How to anal train?' It's easy when you use this toy due to its perfect shape and striations. You can use it with your partner to boost your sex life and engage in all sorts of explorations.
- Firm but also flexible for increased control
- Great size for exploring anal stimulation
- Carefully-designed striations to increase pleasure
- Despite being a perfect anal dildo, lack of a suction cup can be considered a disadvantage when you get experienced enough to ride it
Simple and effective, the Sexflesh Lusty Leo shines in two departments. The first one is the ease of maintenance. You can immediately clean it with warm water and soap since there are no extra nervures on it where dirt can stick. The second, it’s the thickest dildo on our list. Sure, it may not be the most realistic dildo in our presentation; however, who needs veins and nerves when you have over 2-inches of a nice, long shaft to ride on? The powerful suction cup keeps it firmly attached to the floor or any other plain and stable surface, and you can feel 2.2 inches diameter as soft or hardcore as you want. Lusty Leo’s length is also good enough even for the pickiest men with a good 7.5-inches to experiment for as long as you feel the need to.
- Extra-thick for intense pleasure
- Soft, squeezable tip
- Heavy-duty suction cup to keep it in place
- Its diameter can be too big for beginners. However, that’s why all reviews are here so you can choose the right size and shape for your body
It’s not exactly a fair fight compared with standard dildos, but that’s also the reason it only got the 8th place. The rotating motion adds a lot of pleasure, allowing you to get in sync with the vibrator to touch all sensitive spots in your body. Even more than that, it can be controlled remotely from as far as 32 feet, so that leaves room for a lot of kinky games with your partner. Made of pure-liquid silicone, this toy is 100% body-safe and odorless so that you can fully enjoy 10 vibration modes either with your hands or through the suction cup. 8.3 inches, 360 rotation, and powerful vibrations make this toy a real hit among males that wish to experience prostate stimulation.
- Remote control active for up to 32 feet
- 100% waterproof
- 10 different vibration settings
- Since it runs on batteries, it has a disadvantage of running out of power at some point. However, battery life is long enough for a full night of pleasure
We’re getting close to the end of the best dildo for men reviews. However, that doesn’t mean we’re out of high-quality models to present to you. The next candidate for the best male anal dildo is made of rubber and is 100% latex and phthalate-free. It is designed with a thinner tip so that insertion is effortless and it grows bigger and bigger for any action. Its pattern is extremely realistic, and the attention to detail is amazing as even the smallest veins and nervures were recreated for a genuine feeling. The suction cup also counts as a big plus because it allows you to fix it in place and ride it hands-free. Or, you can attach 2 and experience simultaneous pleasure with your partner.
- No latex, no phthalate
- Manufactured in the United States of America
- 2 dildos can be attached for dual action
- There’s hardly anything negative to say about this model. However, the pickiest of users reported that the lack of testicles makes it feel a bit unnatural
It is enjoyable or qualitative despite being in the 10th position on our list. Glass models make excellent dildos for men. Such dildos may have a disadvantage of not being flexible, and that’s why most men prefer silicone or rubber toys. However, the T-explorer is here to show that it can deliver mind-blowing anal action as well. The bead shape is ideal for extra stimulation, and 7.7 inches make it long enough for even the most demanding people. The largest bead diameter stands at 1.2 inches so beginners as well without a problem can use it.
- Very easy to clean
- Various-sized beads for unique sensations
- Can be refrigerated or heated
- For some reason, glass dildos are simply less popular among men. However, that’s really a matter of taste, and it can easily change from one case to another
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Dildos for Males
Can Men Use Dildos?
Of course, not only that men can use dildos, but there are models designed specifically for males. No matter if we’re talking regular dildos, vibrators or dongs created for prostate-play, men can enjoy a full range of sex toys to pleasure themselves. And that applies to both homosexual and heterosexual men, using a dildo isn’t something only reserved for one category or another. It’s all about boosting your sexual journey and experiencing new sensations with your partner or alone.
How to Choose the Best Male Dildo?
After checking our comparison table and then taking each male dildo review individually and exploring it, it’s time to take a closer look at some of the features and attributes to consider when shopping for the best male dildo 2020. We’ve put together some of the most important things to check before making big decisions.
The list of materials sex toys is made of is extensive, and this is, usually, the first real dilemma men face when buying a new dildo. And even though you may think the material doesn’t make much of a difference since you use lube with it anyway, you may want to reconsider that.
- Elastomer or Jelly – the most inexpensive dildos on the market, jelly models make a good choice. Thanks to their extra flexibility, an area ideal for beginners and its low price allows you to experiment with various shapes and models. However, jelly models can be hard to clean due to their porous surface. One quick way to make sure you don’t have to scrub your toy after each use is covering it with a condom. Despite the increased flexibility and versatility, jelly vibrators can often smell when new and don’t last too much when used intensively.
- Softskin -this is an amazingly realistic material used to manufacture the latest dildo models. It offers a real-feel and is firm and flexible at the same time, just like a real penis would be. However, just like with jelly, cleaning the soft skin may prove to be a bit tricky because it tends to get sticky after you wash and dry it.
- Silicone – by far the most popular material for most of the best dildo for men 2020 examples we shared above, silicone looks very hard to beat. The flexibility, durability and capability to adapt to body temperature make these toys top of the range. Silicone can be easily molded into various shapes and sizes. It’s durable, so you can use it for years in a row. Or, until you get bored with it and need a new one. Of course, let’s not forget pets as a potential threat to your silicone sex toy. Maintenance is extremely facile with warm soap and water, and the fact most models come with a suction cup increases their popularity.
- Acrylic or Glass – if you’re shopping for a stiffer and more compact toy, these are materials for you. They usually come in smaller sizes, and they don’t have a wide base to attach a suction cup to it.
When it comes to the way a sex toy looks, options are at least as numerous as materials. Of course, this is strictly a matter of personal taste. However, you should rest assured knowing that you and your chosen one will be the only ones seeing it. This means you can go as crazy as you want when choosing the look for your dildo. While most of them follow the shape of a penis or at least a cylindrical outline, some of them seem to have nothing in common with a penis.
This one is pretty self-explanatory. However, we must warn you not to push your limits too far and in one go. Since the whole point of getting a perfect item is to explore your sexuality and discover new things about your body and your relationship, there’s no point in rushing the process. Make sure to get the size best fitted for your level of experience and don’t overdo it.
Once again, the range of functions is almost unlimited. Vibration is one of the most popular for evident reasons. However, we can also talk about the remote control, sound activation, various extensions to stimulate your testicles while using it, and so on. There’s no end to the list of features dildos can offer, it’s as wide as the human imagination. So no matter whether you want a classic one or one that is capable of ejaculation, you’ll find it on the market.
Tips on How to Use a Dildo for Men
If this is your first time trying out a dildo, there are some things to take into consideration. A general rule of thumb is to listen to your body and never push your limits too far. However, we also have some applied tips on how to make your first try a successful one.
- Don’t do it with your eyes closed. When we experience extreme pleasure, it’s common to keep eyes closed so that sensations are enhanced even further. However, in the exploratory period, the first few times you use a toy, it’s better to watch and observe exactly what areas are the most sensitive and easily aroused. Knowing what you like and where to focus will make every session better than the previous one.
- Start without vibrations – if you buy a vibrator, it’s best to use it the old-fashioned way the first time. As familiar as you may think you are with your body, the first feeling of those vibrations may prove to be too much for the first try.
- Always use lube – no matter the size, shape or look of the dildo you choose, it’s strongly recommended that you use lots of lube the first few times. It will allow for easier penetration and stimulation and encourage further painless exploration.
How to Use a Dildo for Men: Do's and Don'ts
First and foremost, anyone can said better about how to use the dildos but the person who’s already used these toys. Next, we’ve prepared for you the practical advice straight from Ashley Ryder – the porn star and performance artist. As says Ashley…
- Try to relax. In some cases, you might not to use your dildo well in a first attempt. Just don’t be constrained and tense.
- Don’t keep all your dildos in the same place. Some toys can be stained by the dyes, so keep black and color dildos apart.
- It stucked inside me! What should I do?! Don’t panic and relax – again. Sit on the toilet and let it drop in a natural way. But if there’s no chance to come it out, seek medical advice.
- Always wash your dildo before and after use. Remember, your sex toy can cause bacterial infections.
And the last advice from us: if you are beginner, just DON’T try to use the dildos with huge girth. Start with a small size, and then, once you get used to it, try bigger sizes.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Let’s wrap it up: after all info, reviews and comparison, it’s time to come to final conclusion. Compared to other products MyToyForJoy team have reviewed, deciding on a recommendation is a bit trickier. It’s not exactly buying a wide-screen TV or a leaf blower, so what works for some individuals may not be useful for others. However, judging by versatility, materials used, size and shape, Naughty Cove Silicone Dildo seems like the best fit for a wider category of males. It’s effective both for beginners and for those who want a bit more action. Its dimensions are generous but not too harsh, and premium silicone adds a lot to comfort and versatility. Nonetheless, now you have enough information needed to pass any new product through your own filters and decide on the best dildo for men 2020 has to offer.