TOP 10 condom lubes Comparison Chart
After some intensive research, looking at market trends we bring you a list of top ten lubricants for condoms.
Every man and woman is unique, their needs and preferences are also unique. We will guide you, give you different features, tell you the pros and cons of each lubricant. To find the best condom lubricant just read on.
Made with high-grade ingredients this lube will enhance sexual pleasure. It is pure water based, has no unpleasant smells. This lubricant is really smooth and ensures a clean, non-staining outcome. If you and your partner enjoy using toys then this lube is really good.
Why We Like It?
- It’s compatible with condoms made of different materials
- This lubricant is nice to women’s sensitive skin
- Due to its thin consistency, this lube goes on well to your skin and gives you pleasant sensetion
As the name suggests this helps you to have a smooth and gliding experience. It gives extra silky smooth lubrication and is the best lube for latex condoms. It is grease free and easy to clean up.
Why We Like It?
- Prolonged lubrication
- It is compatible with latex condoms and other sex stuff
- Due to its smooth and thin consistency, you need not much for each application
It is smooth and silky and fantastic when you want to try something new. If you and your partner like to use toys then this lubricant is perfect. Many people also think that it is the best water-based anal lube.
Why We Like It?
- Latex safe and manufactured under strict US FDA guidelines, so it is perfectly safe to use
- Compatible with natural rubber latex, polyurethane, and poly-isoprene. So you can safely use toys or a variety of condoms to increase your pleasure
- Made with pure ingredients, gives a natural feel. It is completely free of parabens, glycerine, silicone, and oi
It is a natural-water based lube, compatible with all kinds of materials. This lubricant is really smooth and reduces friction. It‘s very easy to clean off and it doesn’t leave stains.
- Only the best ingredients are used to make this lubricant. It is completely safe and hypoallergenic
- Can be used with different toys like fleshlight to enhance your pleasure without any discomfort
- The bottle is spill-proof and it is very easy to use
- Prolonged sexual activity may result in the lube getting sticky or dry. Refreshing the lube can solve this problem
Lube is a hundred percent natural, has extracts of aloe-vera and carrageenan which reduce discomfort. It is very good for sensitive skin and equally effective for men and women.
- Completely natural and safe
- Squeeze tube technology means you can use it easily
- Contains food grade preservatives, safe for sensitive areas and oral sex
- Some people have complained of it giving a burning feeling, but it could be because of excess quantity
It is a natural water-based lubricant, a good option for combating dryness. A number of women don’t enjoy sex much because of dryness in their vagina. This lubricant gives relief and increases pleasure. Use it if you care about satisfaction of your partner. It is also one of the best lubes for non-latex condoms.
- Very good for women with dry vaginas, since it’s very smooth, silky and gives perfect lubrication
- It is tasteless, colorless gel which looks and feels natural
- This lube has not undergone testing for condom compatibility and in rare cases has caused damage to condoms
It is a thick silicone based lubricant which can be used for anal sex. If you want to indulge in some shower sex or play in the Jacuzzi then this lube is the best one, because it is completely waterproof.
- Thick and waterproof, one of the best lubes for anal sex
- Long lasting and buttery smooth
- Only high quality silicone is used to make this lubricant
- If you don’t like thick lube, you may not like it. It’s better to try it before deciding
If you and your partner love some adventure and fun when it comes to your sex life then choose this lubricant. It has a unique flavour and adds to the pleasure. It is sugar-free and water based, so it’s never sticky and can be used in different ways without any problems.
- Edible lube means that you can indulge in oral sex without worrying
- Compatible with all kinds of toys and condoms
- Hypoallergenic and non-staining
- If you and your partner are trying it for the first time, then it’s better to test it before you get into the thick of things
It comes in a beautifully packaged bottle which looks elegant, classy but very discreet. The lubricant has undergone a lot of testing and it’s completely safe. It’s probably the best lube to use with condoms without worrying about any accidents.
- Silicone lube which is long lasting and remains fresh for a long time
- Has high-grade ingredients, compliant with safety standards
- The packaging is classy and elegant, there is no need to hide it
- The price is high compared to other lubes in the market but the product is worth it
It’s one of the best natural lubricants for condoms, made with aloe vera and the goodness of strawberries. This product can also double as a moisturizer apart from being a good lube, especially good for women with dry vaginas.
- Very helpful to women with dry vaginas and gives relief from painful intercourse
- Completely natural and has no harsh chemicals or additives
- Strawberry flavor and smell add to the pleasure
- Some people may find it too sweet, though some feel this sweetness very natural
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Condoms Lubrication
Now that you have gone through the information and you are aware of different types of lubes, let us also tell you how to find the best lube to use with condoms. You have to find the best condom-compatible lubricants.
How to use lubricant with condoms?
You can put a few drops of water or silicone-based lubricant inside the condom before you roll it on. Then add some more lubricant on the outside of the condom.
Types of lubricants
We can divide lubricants into different categories based on these factors
Look for something that you are comfortable with and which is easy to use. Most people prefer gel or thin lube because it is easy to apply and also easy to take off. Mainly there are these three types.
- Water based lubricant for condom
- Silicone lube
- Oil lube
- Hybrid (a combination of 2 or more)
Water is the most preferred base for lubes.
Silicone lubricants are good and long lasting.
Oil is good but it can damage condoms, so it can be used without ones.
Natural or with Chemicals
A number of people prefer natural lube because chemicals can be harmful, but some chemicals are always there. Try to choose a lubricant which can give you the best of both.
Gender and age are important before choosing a lube. Most lubes can be used by everyone regardless of age and gender but there are some lubes which are specifically made for menopausal women and can be very effective.
How to Choose the Best Lubricant to Use with Condoms
It is a very personal thing and choosing the right lube can make all the difference in your sex life. Look for certain features which should be a must in any kind of lube:
- Ease of use This is very important. While in the act, you and your partner don’t want to deal with a mess. A dispenser should be easy to handle and spill-proof.
- Consistency Choose what you and your partner are comfortable with. Thick lubes are good for anal or shower sex but may not be suitable at other times. So choose wisely.
- Cleaning Off This is also very important. If cleaning off takes a long time, then any residual lube can cause problems. Some of them are very slippery and can make bathroom floors slippery as well.
- Safety Go for a lube which has been tested and approved. You are going to use it in intimate places and you don’t want any bad reactions or allergies.
Verdict and our Recommendation for 2020
We have given you a comprehensive list of lubes with all the features. All the lubricants mentioned here are among the best and come highly recommended by MyToyforJoy. It is a matter of personal choice and comfort, however, your goal is to find the best condom lubricant 2020.
While most of the lubricants can be used, based on the features like ease of use, consistency, and ingredients, we would like to recommend Shibari Personal Lubricant, LubeLife and Astroglide water-based lubricants as the best ones for condoms 2020.
Which one are you going to pick up? Have fun while trying out different types of lubes, make your sex life more adventurous and fun. Choosing and selecting the one lube which you and your partner both like can lead you to a better and satisfying intimate life.
- 1 TOP 10 condom lubes Comparison Chart
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Condoms Lubrication
- 3 Verdict and our Recommendation for 2020